BOOKING ASSISTANT (m/w/d)
ENGLISH VERSION | GERMAN VERSION
People & Machines is an internationally renowned booking and artist management agency based in Hamburg, Germany. With over a decade of experience, it is one of the key players in the world of underground electronic music. We keep an up-close relation to the artists we represent for optimal strategic decision-making and realization of our artists’ objectives.
People & Machines provides a 360° support to its artists. This includes tour planning, handling bookings and logistics, accounting, remix and release arrangements, PR consulting.
We are looking for a Booking Assistant:
The position should be filled by someone who is very organized, has knowledge and experience in dealing with artists and promoters.
– Coordination of the performances of our artists from the preparation of the contract to the post-production
– Creation of booking riders and travel plans
– Logistics/travel planning and booking
– Daily communication with artists & promoters
– Creation of contracts and invoices, monitoring of timely contract and payment receipts, dunning process
– Appointment management and coordination
– Preparation of final cost statements
– Submitting visa applications
– Coordination of appointments, e.g., press appointments before gigs
– Interface between our artists, our booking team, and promoters
– Maintenance of homepages and social media site assistance
– database maintenance
– Various administrative tasks in daily business
– Professional experience in booking management (e.g., at booking agency, organizer, club etc.)
– Mastery of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
– Experience with booking software
– Fluent communication in German and English, other languages are a plus
– Excellent organizational skills, meticulous, structured and solution-oriented work, team player
– Attention to details
– High passion for our roster, house and techno music
Place of work can be Hamburg or Berlin.
This is a full-time permanent salaried position. If you are interested, send us your complete application documents with your salary expectations and earliest availably to: Kai Schumann / E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org